Tuesday, July 25, 2006

More reading

Just got back from Running. Really nice evening outside.

There is not much to say except that-- this one of my good ideas of self-expression will probably fade out in a month i.e once I go to school. Even though my inner monologue will be telling me to write things, I will not be able to do so because of time constraint. And eventually when I do write, it will be all changed …..the words would not be the same.Maybe it will just be a boredom, apathy.. etc.. (Hopefully not!!)

Well what do you know….. you might see the gradual change in couple of days. :)

I went to the library and got 3 books.

Intrepretor of Maladies- Jhumpa Lahiri
The world is flat – Thomas Friedman
From Third world to first- Lee kuan
Yew

The latter two are very thick books. Since I could not find Friedman’s book in the regular shelve, I had to get it from the “Speed-Read” section. This means I have to finish it ASAP.

Ok back to Reading ....... night...

No comments: