Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanks giving break

I have not been writing for a while. Truthfully speaking, I really did not have anything to reflect upon. Suffice to say, it may be less 'out on a cloud' intellectual, and more focused random snippets. Well, I suppose I shouldn't foreshadow or predetermine the line of my blogging.

In keeping with the introspective nature of this past week's blogs....here it goes AGAIN!!

I just finished reading the Virgin Mobile case. It deals with the whole "pricing strategy." My head is hurting mildly-- good excuse for me to take a quick break!

To recapitulate my past few days---- Thanks giving break was basically a resting time for me. Sipping tea and witnessing the serendipity brought at my bedroom by newspapers and TV is how I have been spending this break. I came to the realization that this body of mine needed its own time to rest, without the binding demands of the external factors as I am going through right now.

Each winter I think I get little better- in terms of flue and cold and I reluctantly succumb. I got sick … ….Well not sick per-se but I caught cold and the cough was unbearable. I was already feeling sick from last week and on Wednesday it got even worst. I was bed ridden for almost all day.

Despite not feeling good, we both did manage to go to the “Bistas” residence for Thanksgiving dinner and enjoyed the Turkey. For brunch, we had gone to the “Yadavs” residence and again had the liberty of enjoying the delicious waffle, hash brown and omelet made by Shailendra Dai and Sanjay. We both really enjoy going to their place. :)

I am still rejuvenating by the fact that my Marketing presenation is finished. It has really been one of the biggest reliefs.

Interviewing Prasanna – It is not very often (not often at all! I must add) that you get to interview your own husband. Along with my 5 other MBA friends, I had the honor of interviewing the VP of Business Development last Wednesday. This is for my Accounting pricing project’s presentation next week. We all decided to meet at the lounge of Marriott hotel at Kendal Square. The interview lasted for about an hour. I could not help but simply smile looking at him. I was interviewing my husband.I had never seen the professional side of him-- so eloquent and so dashing of course! I was happy.

The coughing is back again. It just sits and indeed is misabused by too much tension throughout the day.

Winter is here. Slowly, the endless snow will start to accumulate and get dirty.

Time : It stretches; it's not static. When you feel caught up 'in the moment', a few minutes can last a lifetime. When you feel crunched, even 30 min is not enough.

I have a half formed thoughts--- before I go off tangent by writing banal thoughts…I better say Adieu.

No comments: