Thursday, June 14, 2007

Presenation Fiasco

Had one of the hardest Presentation yesterday on the " Random House".... the core topic was about Integrated Vs Potfolio organization and about a synergy of a company. Is it really good to have synergy???

Sadly, even putting extra effort for so many days, the presentation did not turn out to be good. In fact, we were grilled until the very end... The presentation which was suppose to last one hour and 15 min lasted for brutal 2 hours.

I want to write more.. However, I'm not going to write about what I probably originally wanted to because the night is shot. It's gone. the happiness i had kind of disintegrated.... at least the music is good.. the beautiful Jazz.. and of course, I am tierd... 2 more weeks to go..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mission Million by 2012
I have presentation tomorrow on Insurance Policy! :)

I am in rush. Need to prepare a lot. My professor is very strict.
Mission Million by 2012

Anonymous said...

have you been to spectacle island? check it out! a nice getaway to recollect your thoughts:-)

good luck with the rest of the summer classes!