Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Snippets!!!

Relaxing isn’t it when the day is past and you are spent all you had on surviving its trials and wonders and awakeness and the only thing to do this time of night is lazily turn an apathetic ear to a boring or rubbish tv show or simply lying down doing absolutely nothing. The air isn’t heavy its just your head and lips weight more than all that but its nonsensical and unimportant all at once.

Anyways, Summer school is going by way faster than any of us had ever imagined. The work load is unfathomable!!!

I am so much behind the blog thingie. So much has happened. I still have to update my German visit along with the UVA graduation and the Maine visit. It is just that I have been bit busy with the school work. The case study simply does not stop coming.

This morning in the train I was reading a case for my Brand management class about “Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy”. Yup! I had no idea about the full name of the empire. Henessey and Moet et Chandon are both a leading champagne and cognac manufacturer. Moet et Chandon, at first merget with Henessy and later, they then merged with Louis Vuitton. So far, this has been one of the interesting cases I have read. Another one that I read yesterday was about the Chinese brand Lenovo!!

With that being said, it is time for me to get back to my case study. I will try to assure the fact that all the exciting blogs along with the pictures will be updated soon!!

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am ur old friend from xaviers. Check ur facebook. good to see ur face.