Monday, July 09, 2007

gray

Summer 1 has finally finished. It is summer 2 now. I have 5 more weeks to go, and then I am done with the 'studying' part of the MBA.

In addition to that, I have started an internship. I work until 2 in the afternoon and then head back to my class. The experience has been good so far. So far, I have learned about Client's Portfolio Review, comparing ROR with S& P index and today, I learned about filing a litigation claim for a client.Tomorrow, I am planning to take a Bloomberg prep course once again.

Even though, I am not finance major, working at ML has been fun. I have learned a lot!!
Summer has been nice and pleasant. Yesterday we went to the fort near the airport and enjoyed watching the “Take off " and "landing," until the rain ruined the peaceful evening.

Saturday, we went to Motu dai's Picnic and then latter half of the day was mostly shoppingg ugghhh!

Today is intermediate. Suspended in time, in space. It's got that gray feeling of not being a peak or a valley but somewhere lost on the slope. In between. I should be doing something but I don't know what it is. Class starts soon.

No comments: