Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Second day!

Here I am, trying to gradually adapt into the blogging mode. However, the thing is nothing exciting happened today. Therefore, I do not know what to write.

Work was interesting-- Since I spend major part of my daily hours at work, it only makes sense for me to write about major part of my blog on the work! Anyways, work was fun. New stuff, new project. Today, I did a research on Merril Lynch's Private Equities Fund. I learned new names and new investment requirements. Work was busy. 8 hour just flew like that---

On the way back home, I continued with Kiran Desai's "Inheritence of Loss." Gyan and Sai's love story is interesting and Biju hardlife in the US is heartbreaking. For a second, I felt I was completely lost in that part of the world. I am enjoying the book. I already have the next book in my mind after I finish this one :)

Got home.. made dinner-- Baked Asparagus, Spinach and a Shrimp Curry and little bit of "masyaura" from yesterday. Dinner was satisfying!

Good way to end a day!!

3 comments:

deepa said...

welcome here.

narendra said...

hi Deepti,
i view your blog.it is nice.i link it in my blog.you can also link my blog in your blog.
Narendra Raule,
kathmandu,Nepal
www.raulesansar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
first week can request a balance transfer.
DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.