Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter

So this morning when I left for work I did not have to wear my regular cap and gloves. For some reason it felt awfully warm. I walk to the train station and saw most people without their hat. It must be warm today I thought. Then I get to downtown and start walking towards my work. The gust of find would give you an occasional chill feeling, but, yet, it was not as cold as last Friday. Then I look at the temperate at the Wacker building in downtown Chicago and it reads, 25F.

Wow, it was still below zero and I did not feel cold. In reality, it really wasn't brutally cold than what we had on Friday. On Friday, with the wind chill factor it was -35F. I had a big bulky jacket, thick Russian hat that literally covered my eyes, another big hat from the jacket, scarp wrapped around my face, the 3 layers of t-shirt, sweater and a fleece, yet, while walking 4 blocks to work in downtown, it felt like my nose and teeth were about to fall off. It was so so cold. Waiting for the train for 6 min seemed like an hour wait. I could not feel my face nor my covered hand.

Compared to that torture, this morning indeed was a pleasant one. A balmy 25F :)

2 comments:

seo said...

it is nice.

seo package

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
first week can request a balance transfer.
DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.