Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still February

I think it is time for me to change my profile. It still says Boston, MA and it still says I am a student. I no longer am and no longer reside in Boston.

The month of February is almost over. The weather still looks Yuky!! Nothing exciting as of yet.

Went to see Mr. Deepak Chopra couple of weeks back at Kellogg Business School. It was an interesting talk indeed. I need to read his new book : The soul of Leadership. I have added that to my reading list. Last year I had attended the talk with Prasanna, however, this time he was in Boston so I went by myself.

My reading list right now.

1. Unleashing Nepal : Past, Present and Future of the Economy- Sujeev Shakya (very good read!! Gave me a good overview of our country Nepal)

2. Too Big to Fail : Andrew Sorkin ( Overview of the Financial crises. Talks about all the big financial firms including J.P. Morgan)

3. Chasing Goldman Sachs - Suzann Mcgee (Overview of rise and fall of Goldman Sachs)

4. Blink - Malcom Gladwell

5. Getting Unstuck - How Dead becomes New Path (Timothy Butler)

These are all he books that I am reading. Ah- I have finished Sujeev dai's Unleashing Nepal though. Blink- I am re-reading the book and trying to connect it with my own life.

I am back to the reading mode and enjoying every bit of it!!!!

5 comments:

tour in nepal said...

thanks for share

seo said...

good job

seo in nepal

shop in nepal said...

ya it like
online shop nepal

real estate nepal said...

thnaks for ur idea

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
first week can request a balance transfer.
DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.