Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Everyone looks quite focused on their laptop. I try to focus, to my dismay I loose my patience and find myself gazing at the ceiling of the library. This is my seventh hour. I have been here since 9:30 and trying to gather every part of brain in answering the questions on GMAT’s critical Reasoning. God!! How I wished I did not have to go through this. I really do not think it is fair upon a human nature to go through traumatizing ordeal of GMAT? I am looking an easy way, am I not? But the whole studying cycle is just too tiring. This is like a re-occurring nightmare for me. I just want this over!

Today is Dec 7th. A very cold and gloomy day here in Boston. Frankly speaking quite lucky since we have not had any snowstorm yet. We were actually expecting one yesterday, a “ worst snow storm,” claimed by the weather reporter. We had little flurries in the morning. I was hoping for a snow and wished both my class and my husband's work would get cancelled. Nope it did not happen. Our Sun god decided to play to play against our favour and there were snow at all. It just got colder!!

BLOG WORLD!!!! I was really interested in having my own after I read Paresh dai and Srijana's.This is sort of like your own little diary but in this case you are sharing with your closed ones.

Let me tell you a bit about the weekend. Friday both my husband and I, we went to this Turkish restaurant! The name said “ Family restaurant,” and we had an image of this formal ambiance ones. We were both surprised to find out that it was actually a Turkish diner type.

The dinner was good and we both enjoyed it. Over the weekend, we also managed to watch a movie. Well I made my husband watch one of my favorite movies, “ The legend of fall.” This was my sixth time. I really like this movie. The setting of this movie is absolutely breathtaking. My husband really liked the movie. I love watching movies and we try to watch at least one movie over the weekend. The next one in the list is “ The Braveheart,” another of my favorite ones.


I guess this is it for now since I have no exciting news to share as I have been in the library the whole day.

Sayonara!

2 comments:

IESE MBA 2007 said...

Deepti, congratulations on starting to write your own blog. This is great. You have a very nice way of writing.

I am sure the GMAT thing will be over soon and you will feel even better once you have a 700+ score. I wish you all the best.

I have nothing to say on Prasanna. You know why! But I should say he is a lucky man, who has got a patient wife like you.

Keep on writing!
--pradeep

IESE MBA 2007 said...

Deepti,
Two technical things I like to suggest:
1) Enable anonymous comments. Otherwise people who do not have Blogger accounts cannot post any comments. But make sure you also enable "word verification" so that you do not get spam comments.

2) Do not make your email address public in your profile. This is the last thing you want to do given the army of spammers waiting to get a new email address for spamming. Remove it as soon as you read this comment.

--pradeep