Thursday, April 06, 2006

Katie Couric


Contrary to what many of you may expect, I was actually somewhat glad to hear that Meredith Vieira was going to be replacing Katie Couric for the NBC’s “Todays” Show.
Wow, I was quite amazed by the amount of publicity the news got.

Yeah, yeah… Katie turned down the 20 million dollar deal for the new role at CBC, which was estimated to be about 15 million. It is sad that she is leaving the show after 15 years, but hey, calm down!! We can still see her at “60 minute” and the “CBS Evening News,” What's up with all these chaos?

Anyways, Let me reflect back to this week, which astonishingly passed by quite swiftly I must say.

Weather wise.. It was quite sunny today. I went to the gym and did the usual routine.. , ran for about 2 miles, did the elliptical machine for 25 min and did some weights. Did not feel like doing the Yoga. I did quite a bit of studying.. my head still hurts! Too much staring at the computer I suppose or too many crunching of numbers.

I am just flipping through channels right now. I am waiting for Seinfield… not really sure what channel it actually comes on at.

Hmm…. Whatelse...

A lot has been done and a lot has been said in this world that amazes normal people like you and me because of the audacity of the doer or sayer to do or say things that are just contrary to common good sense and courtesy and are extreme in their philosophy and intent.

If you live under the sincere conviction that people can only hurt you when you allow them to, you will suffer far less emotional injury in your lifetime. I guess I just confused myself.. I have no idea where this topic popped out from. It popped out like the can of worms and suddenly it entered my vein forcing my hand to type it.

Well You out there.. be careful with those DOERS AND SAYERS!!

My bike needs some air in the tyre. That is on the to-do list for the weekend. I see people biking down the bike trail. I cannot wait to do it myself…


Weekend.. Nothing special is planned as of yet.. Again! It is going to be a CARPE DIEM one..=)

No comments: