Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back in Boston


I am back in BOSTON. The workshop in New Hampshire was just GREAT. Hotel was GREAT!! we had the luxury of staying at the very beautiful Mount Wahsington hotel. There were students from 12 different nationalities. This really reminded me of my high school where we had students from 54 different nationalities. This is where I found out about a country called Djibouti :) The workshop was quite hectic. We had to get up at 6:00. After getting the habbit of waking up late, this was quite an adventure.

We also managed to take the COG railway and climbed to the summit of Mount WASHINGTON!!

I also had the GREAT pleasure of Moderating Anuradha koirala. She is a lady with a fire. She really should be everyone's role model. Her stories are so encouraging and filled with power. I am so happy that I got to meet with her.

My school officially strats from Sep 5th, however, we have little workshop from this week.

I have the Accounting review session in a bit and If I don't go in next 15 minutes I will miss my bus.

CIAO!!

No comments: