Tuesday, September 05, 2006

CANADAAAAA

Labour day weekend was GREAT!!! superb to be EXACT!! we made a road trip.. another one :) to canada. Quebec city, montreal and ottawa. Amongst the three cities, I was absolutely in love with the Quebec city. Becuase everyone was speaking FRENCH, it was some what hard to figure out whether we were actually in FRance or CAnada. Quebec city is BEAUTIFUL!!

Sadly, the effect of Ernesto could also be felt in Canada. To our dismany, the second day was kinda ruined by the rain.. Arghhhhhh. Despite the rain, we still managed to enjoyyy the beauty of Oh! canada :) Montreal and Ottawa were really a dead town. If the place is really beautiful but no one around, it just does not give the best of impression. That is exactly what I thought of both ottawa and montreal.

What else.. My MBA has started. I guess the long silence explains everything.
nope!! I have not gone throught the excruciating pain as of yet, but trust me, I shortly will. I got back home at 11:00 tonight. Today was my frist official class day. I am officially a student again!!! :)

what can I say-- I love being back to school!

No comments: