Thursday, September 07, 2006

Classes

School is rolling. Got back at 11:00 last night. We had our “Corporate Finance” class along with the other MBA students. The class was huge. Contrary to what we had been having for previous days, the class last night was almost 35 students. Business Analyst, Accountant and what not. I had that eerie feeling :) I guess I have to be poised to do any thing.

I have my first MBA presentation next week. We also have this simulation with the MBA students over the weekends.. next weekend I think.

I guess the blog days for me are over. Yesterday all day I was running around the campus doing registration for the classes and buying books. Simply running up and down the hill. It was chaotic and tiring. I do not have class today, but lot needs to be done.

I guess in order to have the sun rise, or a great era, one has to go through the muck first.


By the way- this is my first blog from the University!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and all the best!