Sunday, September 10, 2006

studying

I suppose I can say that I am actually leaning towards becoming a student. Reason being the fact that I have been in the library for past 4 hours. :) Yup!! studying!!!

I am exuberated by this fact. Somehow, I had this fear that I was never going to recuperate my studying habbit. I am slowly getting there....

Weekend was short. Saturday, I had to attend this luncheon with one of my professors . The whole day was practically gone. We had some friends over at our place in the evening. The Yadavs, Thakalis, Hitesh dai, Ishwar dai and Manit dai. It was a fun evening.

Sunday- Got up, had a quick breakfast and have been in the library since then. I think it is time to take a break now.

oh!! I forgot-- We went to see "Munna Bhai" with Sagar dai and Jasmeen. The movie was not as funny as the first one but it definetly is worth seeing it. Pras was just laughing and laughing and laughing....

Last thursday we were were walking over the bridge near the Harvard University. It was a full moon night. There was a huge boom box on the floor. Everyone was dancing. It looked so sureal yet so beautiful. Imagine, you are just walking on a road and see people dancing.We were both totally confused. I asked one passerby and he said, "It is the last TANGO night of the year." Wow! dancing in the moon light-- who could resist. I quickly swirled with Prasanna. It was short and sweet :)

No comments: