Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday

“Dolpa is remote. It is rugged. And it is a radiant beauty in its setting of Himalayan glory,” says one of the travel magazines about this beautiful place back home. I have traveled the world but I have to sadly admit that I have not traveled very much outside Kathmandu. I would like to go to Mustang, Illam, Dolpa etc. Beauties lie within our country itself and there we are wandering around in search of true beauties. What an ironic it is?

Weather wise - really pleasant outside. I am indeed very glad that the whole chaotic heat wave is gone. Pras left for LA today. He is coming back on Saturday. I just got back from the Gym. Since I have the car, I decided not to run. Being bit lazy I guess.

I am meeting my friend from St Mary’s tomorrow. I have not seen her for almost a decade now. She will be joining the Fletcher School of Diplomacy at Tufts. I am very much looking forward to meeting with her. I am happy she will be in Boston.

What else is new—Oh, I read in the newspaper that –“ The contemporary human life is said to be a healthier - if not necessarily a happier - one, than before.” Good news I suppose!


As I have nothing to say I guess I will end with an Adieu :)

No comments: