Sunday, August 13, 2006

Weekend

Today is going to be a rather short one. A brief summary of my Weekend. My stomach hurts.. Yup! it’s the most torturous monthly thingie. Life without monthly periods has always been one of the few things women look forward. For me, the first two days are unbearable. Lack of energy, sleep and appetite and above all the most delinquent PMS thingy. Oh! how I wish we did not have to go through this every month.

Anyways, weekend was short and sweet. Pras is all better now. We went to the SEBS BBQ on Saturday. It was fun, bit chilly then what we had expected. It was a nice re-union. Meeting old high school friends is always a fun. Later that night, we also went to see the jeetendra dai and Brenda’s new house in Fitzburg. It is soo beautiful. Really a dream house for anyone.

Oh! before I forget, a brief synopsis from the movie KANK- kabhi Alvida Na Kahena. I was very excited, however, it was not as Great as we had expected. To tell you the truth, it was bit disappointing and quite long. This movie combines to a sad, over-long tale of broken relationships which I was not very happy with. It started at 9:15 and we got home at 1:00 in the morning. You do the calculation! (It goes on and on and on….) This could have been a short and sweet movie, but I guess, Mr. Johar, decided to do the little of his twist and turn. Nevertheless, I was very impressed with the father and son’s acting. Both Amitabh and Abhishek bachan’s acting were superb. I was very much a fan of Abhishek’s character. His role has been portrayed very nicely- A very loving and patient husband.


Right now, I am watching the movie CAPOTE. Movie about Mr. Truman Capote and his book, "The Cold blood," the book that made him the most famous writer in America. Interesting movie I must say! It Requires lot of concentration though! For person like me with so little attention, it was quite a test!

No comments: