Monday, December 11, 2006

Reflective Journal


I have been doing the reflective Journal- my 15 page paper for International Business class for past couple of days. It is due tomorrow. This is sort of like a report -- or I should say company analysis of Nissan, the company I had worked during my Junior and Senior year of College. Nissan by far has been one of my best working experiences. The CEO Carlos Ghosn is really a true role model for this company.

I have lots to do, therefore,I shall stop it right here and bid Adieu for today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary deepti.....!!!its been a year for your blog and its been a great pleasure reading it...

Anonymous said...

Yup!! Happy Anniversay.. it has been really nice reading your blog.keep writing more exciting stuff.Hi to Prasanna as well.