Thursday, December 14, 2006

Almost over

Semester is almost over for me. My exams are done. I had my Accounting presentation--- I should add the "FINAL" presentation yesterday. It was on pricing project-- the one where I had interviewed Prasanna. It feels such a relief. I still need to do couple of last minute things before I call it off. Yup! I still need to work in the library to finish the final editing of the paper-- Tomorrow thankfully is going to be the LAST day.. I mean ABSOLUTELY last day for this semster. Even though I try not to, one way or another, I always end up going to the library.I some how get more attuned in the library-- I suppose because of the environment.It is the final week and everyone is studying...leaving you feeling guilty if you don't. I get more things done at the library as oppose to any other places. It works perfectly... no phone, no internet...and quiet!!!

After our accounting class which ended at 10:00 last night, we all went to the "6B" lounge in the downtown and everyone sort of celebrated the finishing of the semester by having champagne and wine.

It was a nice feeling. It was raining a little bit... the quiet rain and the mist that floats between worlds, that belongs to no one and nothing, that is the pause between one breath and the next.The humming of a Christmas song still lingers in my mind and no matter how cold it may be I always feel warm.

No comments: