Thursday, January 04, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! !

Osyogatsu Omedeto gozaimasu!!!!

Finally it is the new year… the new era!! ( Even the UN has a new Secretary General!! ) It is the year of 2007. This is the first blog of 2007. A new year brings the opportunity to have a little fun and try new things. It allows you to take a look back, laugh at all of last year’s silliness, refocus and start anew. Moreover, that’s exactly what I am doing here. Here are my tentative goals for the new year- I resolve to work smarter, hustle harder, be more focused and the list goes on….

Before I forget --- A Happy New Year to everyone!! I know.....a bit belated but still heartfelt.

The new year has started off well. Every new year’s eve, the Japanese movie and music industry has this big male Vs female singing concert-- unfortunately, the male won :( We usually watch this show as it is the main highlight of the night here in Japan. Similarly, this year, almost after 8 years, I was once again watching the show with my parents and welcomed the new year from home. Since the living room has the “room with a view”, we also enjoyed the fireworks from our balcony.

Now that the New year is gone, everything is back to normal now. All the offices are open. My dad had 6 days long holiday and his work started from today. After a long spoilt schedule, he had quite a difficult time getting up this morning. My brother who is dreading to go back to his school has no choice but to go from Monday and soon.. it will be time for me to leave as well.

I went to Shibuya with my brother today. Again, the crowded city gave me a quick flash back of my high school days. Weather wise, it is quite mild. It gets bit windy during the day but with the sun, it is not as bad. I am enjoying the beautiful sunny day in Japan.

Next week I am meeting my bosses from Nissan at Tokyo and Yokohama. I guess this is will be the other main highlights for next week..


Since this is my first blog of the year, I hope to share many good news with you!!

Akemashite Omedeto Gozaimasu!!!!

1 comment:

Pritam said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR