Tuesday, February 06, 2007

back to Boston

Weekend was good. We had gone to Louisiana for our cousins's rice feeding ceremony. We flew from Boston to Houston and rented a car. Along with other family members from D.C, we then made a 4 hours drive to Leeville, Louisiana. We left the house at 4 am in the morning, and reached at 8:30 pm. Quite a long trip indeed. Since we had gone there just for the weekend, the trip was little too short and awfully hectic.However, on the other side we got to meet with everyone from the family :) This was sort of like a quick re-union. Meeting the two new members of the family was a pleasure. Both kushal and Sara have become more cuter.

Now back to hectic schedule again. It is really cold outside. Pras is off to California for couple of days. I am overwhelmed with all my homeworks and case studies and the research work.Since I had skipped my school on Friday, I am quite behind actually.

Feb 1st marked the second year of our anniversary. Time has really flown by so quickly. It is still hard to believe that I have been Mrs. Dhungel for 2 years now.Yesterday, I got a very pleasant surprise. I had gone to check my mail and saw a huge box..... and to my biggest surprise, that box was for me!!! It was from my brother and sister in law from Delaware. I loved the gift :) This week has been nice. Lots of surprises. First a lovely one from Pras and then yesterday the another one....

Today, I started "Gods of small thing" by Ms. Arundathi roy!

No comments: