Wednesday, February 07, 2007

here and there

Ah, I don't know what to write today. The whole day today has been busy because of the networking events. Early in the morning at 9:30, I attended the career fair at Northeastern University. Realizing the fact that I had to attend the entrepreneurship seminar back at the University, I frantically had to run to the T and wait for almost 20 min in the cold. ( I still hate the GREEN line.. I always have!! they are the worst in terms of being on time)

After the seminar, bunch of us headed to the "Global Economic challenges" conference in downtown Boston which ended at 8:00. Attended the wine/cheese networking session.. and met some interesting people from the US chamber of commerce.

Amongst the organization present, there was " Oxford Analytica," a Global Strategic Analysis group out of UK which had predicted the risk analysis of all the countries in Atlas. I looked at Nepal and it had the label of being a "high risk" country.

Why I asked?

" The Maoist" situation was his humble reply.

and I am finally at home.. cold and hungry..... It was 11 today with the wind chill factor of -13.

No comments: