Monday, February 12, 2007

awful

It has been a decently awful day, so I'm letting myself recuperate from it by working on the blog.. Finance homework does not stop coming! It took me 10 hours to do homework for this week. All day Friday and Sunday--- What a crazy day it was.

Got back home from school and then I had to do case write ups. It has been an exhausting day. I am about to head off to bed. I have a early class tomorrow--- then the research for professor.

Weekend was nice. Saturday was bit relaxing. Pras came back from California. He is a busy man as well. Travel Travel and work!! Pras and I, we went out for nice dinner Saturday night… and Sunday all day was “book” day for me.

Talked with all my uncle and aunts yesterday. We have a wedding at our place. My cousin got married. It is a wedding season in Nepal. Two Weddings that we missed this month…

The weather has been unseasonably warm this winter…. Well not per se….. last few days was quite awful. It was quite mild today. Apparently, there is supposed to be a snow storm this week. But right now the full moon is so bright; it looks as if the parking lot is blanketed in white.

Good night!!

On a side note, there is a newly elected WOMEN president at the Harvard university from today!!!!! :)

No comments: