Thursday, February 15, 2007

V day

This life is so static. I just feel like laying back against one of the big plushy brown coffee house chairs with my head on the tall cushion and listen to the music…. a nice mellow jazz and forget all the home works and tests.

What a snow fall yesterday. I was ecstatic by the fact my school was cancelled and on top of that it was the V- day. Even though Pras worked all day, he gave me a beautiful surprise. (Yes! I got a beautiful rose and a card. very very happyy!!! :)) I want to get through this week but I don't want to move on to next week. I have the law test. TESTTTT. It's not an ideal situation. There is a solution, though, albeit a radical one. Scrap tests altogether. I wish we had case write ups like we do in other courses. I seriously would not mind writing 10 page case write ups.. Tests.. freaks me out!!!

I want this weekend but I don't want the days following.

I’m frustrated with a lot of things and happy with a lot of things. It’s usually the case with me, naturally. It is Thursday. I still have the lingering feeling of it being earlier in the week, Monday or Tuesday.

it’s cold

The television is muted and the shadows play across the walls. The sounds of my fingers on the keys blend in to the most wonderful thing I can imagine hearing. Even the refrigerator quits whining for a while.

I borrowed two books from the library.

I have yet to finish “the gods of small thing.”

However, I could not resist.

I got Michaels Dell’s --Direct from Dell

And Siddhartha --by Herman Hesse

No comments: