Tuesday, February 20, 2007

long weekend

The long weekend is over… ‘t was too short.

We had made a short trip to visit our sister and brother in law in Delaware. Oh! How I wished we had more time.

After studying all day on Friday and Saturday (the law test is this week), we hopped into a car after Pras’s Raag class on Sunday morning for a longweekend gateaway. The drive was not bad at all. We made it to Newark, Delaware at around 6:30 is. Both of us were extremely excited to see our cousins,our biani jwais :) Simona and Sajju. It had already been a year since we had seen them. After enjoying the lovely dinner (the food was simple delicious. Seriously, to prevent myself from salivating, I cannot think about the food right now. ) The kebab and the fish curry was the quintessential of Delicious food. It was our short, yet a fulfilled and memorial trip. It would have been nice if they were in Boston or maybe even to Connecticut. But things always does not happen our way does it.

We got back to Boston at 1:30 am. Yes, we did manage to go to Pras’s old town in New Jersey and had dinner at an Indian Place. The food was delicious, but not as delicious as the food we had in Delaware. :)

Getting up this morning was hard. I had a 9:00 class. Luckily, I had done all my home works on Saturday, so I was a guilt free student.

As I was writing this, I dozed off for about 15 minutes.

And I had a Dream.

I had a dream about writing. I dreamt about the people I love

I can't decide whether this week should feel long or short….

More studying, more focus, more work

- The book is getting exciting. Rachel and Estha finally gets to meet long awaited Sophie Mol.

The "JetBlue" fiasco is crazy... Good Strategy of the CEO to apologize the customers in public. With all the competitiors I wonder how much of this is going to be effective.

No comments: