Monday, February 26, 2007

usual ramble..

What kind of goals are there to have?

I thought of this while thinking of the other stuff but I forgot to write it down.

What is progressive?

What is change?

What kind of goal can you possibly look to accomplish?

Hmmmm..

It was snowing this morning.

The school did not get closed.

I sat in the library looking out at the snowy y morning. The glowing remaining leaves, the icicles on the trees. i knew it was frigid but it didn't look cold… looked forty five-ish and lovely.

I talked with mum. She is back from Nepal. I also got to talk with my grand mum in Malaysia last night. It was nice talking with her. She is enjoying the sun. I also called home this morning from school.

Weekend was study time.

Finance and Case write ups. My law midterm is over. It went ok I suppose… the words.. jurisdiction, sovereign immunity, forum non convenience, extraterritoriality….. they are all still lingering inside my brain.

Saw the movie Eklayba…. We both really liked it. The protagonist was amazing.

Too much going on right now.. My brain is completely Frail..

I need lots and lots and lots of luck for next couple of days.. very very important time for me.
The book is finished. What a twisted ending.. it really took me by surprise. Now, I can finally start Siddhartha....

No comments: