Friday, March 30, 2007

crazyy

My days go by in waves.

Life has been odd lately. Up and down, in and out, it's crazy. Things taking in a complete different mode… completely unexpected… and completely unfair. I wish there were something to say about it…. Something is really … suffocating to the mind.

Friday afternoon, I am at school trying to recuperate my last piece of brains to do some Finance. I just finished my Operational Management class. This week has been tough, and so will the next week and the week after next. With the semester almost coming to an end and all the presentation, Finals and case write up lined up, it is absolutely chaotic.

Plan for this weekend… Studying… Absolutely studying.Corporate Finanace, Operational Management, Law and the case write is all waiting for me next week.

Last weekend, even though I was in School until 2:00 in the afternoon on Saturday, the evening was quite pleasant. Sahilendra dai, Pras and I, we went to “Tanjore” for dinner and then later at night, enjoyed the long waited movie, “The Namesake.” I was very satisfied with the movie. Unlike other movies, (Da Vinci code, The Scarlet Letter, The house of Spirits) where the movie is completely distrorted from the book, the namesake had lots of resemblance to the main plot of the book. It was very nicely done. Apparrently, the author Jhumpa Lahiri herlself is in the movie, I only realised it after the movie ended. Pras really like it as well.

Yesterday, I had the chance to attend the talk titled “US-Pakistani Relations” by Mahmud Ali Durrani, the current Pakistani Ambasaddor to the U.S and yes, I did shake his hand and had a brief talk with him after the event.

“What is your perspective on the coup regime by General Musharef” was my question to him?” which unfortunately was answered in a very ambiguious way?

Why was the coup d’etat successful in Pakistan and why it failed in Nepal? I am still confused?

I just don't get it.

Saw the video " Night in Bhopal" in our law class. Such a hearbreaking video. I am glad I am going to partake in Amnesty's demonstration this year as well.. Those culprits needs to get jailed.......

There are many things on my mind lately .

Why is it so difficult to get something that you really want?? Why?


No comments: