Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Unfair

I've gotten worse and worse and staying up to date here. The last blog was quite sometime ago…

I study and I still do badly on the test. I study only little and still do bad on the test--- What is the logic behind this, I still wonder? Should I not study or should I study. Argghhh..

I had studied about “Variances” in my Finance class, and like the variance, the weather in Boston varies a lot. It is simply unpredictable. For instance, who would have ever imagined that after having the high 60s over the weekend, it would be actually snowing this week? Since, it is snowing and I have no umbrella, I have no choice but to stay in the library and wait for the snow to stop. The snow has stymied my plan to go home…. I am stuck inside the library after taking a brutal operational management quiz. My neck hurts, I mean it seriously hurts. After taking the 3 long Finance exams, the neck situation has only gotten worse. Never have I experienced such agony in my neck.. It is disturbing. I am at the library.. I have to speak a whisper..

After reading Siddhartha, I have started pondering a bit about the philosophy of life. Life is hard. At this juncture of life, I don't know whether I am happy or sad, or maybe just fine.

Occasionally, I get tired of the usual morning's mundane matters. The days of my youth, as I look back on them, seem to fly away from me like a flurries of snow. Future still holds ambiguity…. well not so much one might think but to me, it still is a lot of confusion. I must not dwell too much, I know..

I finally finished Siddhartha; I have borrowed Damien and Lolita. I have already read Lolita--- almost 6 years ago… (This is what I mean of my youth flying by…) but I wanted to re- read it again. In the meantime, I would also like to start Inheritance of Loss. A Thousand Splendid Sun is out….. I cannot wait to read it.

Quick re- cap of my weekend.

This computer almost died….. but Pras thankfully revived back with the help of Sanjay.

I studied all day Saturday--- I usually like to take a rest on Saturday, however, with all those exams lined up, I had no choice but to study all day Saturday. Got a nice break at the Bista residence that night. Food and ambience were both great….. Got back home.. and it was another crazy night…

Sunday…. I studied all day … all night.. Was up till 1:00 in the morning doing last minute practice..

On the side note, I have opened an account in Facebook and I must add, it is quite an entertainment. I have already added 7 of my high school friends from Japan.

Somewhere in the dark tunnel, both Pras and I, saw a ray of hope this morning. Hopefully, this will be it!! Amid uncertainity, Amid, ambiguity.... there is still hopeee..... :)