Monday, March 12, 2007

spring break

I am reasonably happy today.

Reason = Spring break… very simple equation :)

I am reminiscing my college old days…..Those college days. I had made my FIRST trip to Boston during my sophomore year Spring break in 2001, and I had fallen in Love with place then. Little did I know that I was going to be in Boston in Future, but then, I really had hoped of getting a job after my graduation in Boston. And Voila, here I am..

Weekend was a relaxed one.

On Saturday, after a good brunch at Sahilendra dai’s and Sanjay’s place, we managed to go for a quick drive. Pras also managed to see his role model, Vinod Khosla’s speech at the Energy seminar in MIT. Since last few weekends had been overloaded with homework’s, I completely wanted to relax this weekend. We rented “Babul,” which was an Ok movie. I still have to finish the last bit.

Sunday was nice, mainly because of the weather. Sagar dai and Jasmeen had come to our place. It was nice seeing them after such a long time. I really have been out of loop because of school. Weekend is always occupied with homework and projects.

Since, days are gulped down in the vortex of time, in no time; it will be a “back to school” time. I am really dreading it because once the school starts, I have all my papers and presentation due.

The whole day light saving phenomena is still not engraved in my mind. Waking up this morning was hard. I am glad; I did not have school today. That gave me more time to voyage with my wildest Dream. DREAM!!

My thoughts regarding my dream are too complicated and disorganized to sum up here.

It takes me far from everything familiar, it throws me wingless into the void of the world, it tosses me beyond the gravitational pull of familiar stars

There---My life is the steam that rises from the translucent stillness, this fragile nothing that curls and wavers in the wind.

No comments: