Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Work

I have been busy working for my professor's research all morning. The perfect Spring break for me would have been lying in front of the TV or reading books all day. However, I am stuck with work.

I am getting nutts. That is for sure. It's almost 2:30 in the afternoon and I have been in this position since early morning. Such are the vageries of life.. :)

Lot needs to be done before Friday.

I still have to study my Finance and law class... Biggg presentation on the way.

In the meatime, here are few of my favourite songs by Prasanna. I occasionaly do get the liberty of enjoying his melodious voice :)

  1. Song 1 (Sanjha ko Jun sangai )
  2. Song 2 (Timrai Ash Ma)
  3. Song 3 ( Timrai Aagman ko )

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice songs Prasanna.

Anonymous said...

I liked Song number 3.

Anonymous said...

Nice!