Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Women's day

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!!!!

Today is International Women's Day. It is a time set aside for people to celebrate the achievements of women around the world, and to inspire women to achieve their full potential and make a difference.

Today is the day meant to highlight women around the world and focus on their continuing struggles.

The United Nation's theme for International Women's day in 2007 is : " Ending Impunity for Violence agianst Women and Girls: " Happy Women's day!"

Let's stop the Femicide in Guatemala!!!

I did not get back my Finance paper.. I was so happy... My spring break starts from next week.. Had I gotten the paper back.. I would have been depressed throughout the break. :)

With my test and my case write up done, I am little bit relieved but still lots need to be done. This spring break is THE only long break I have until August.

I am at the library. I just got done with my Operational Management class. I have to attend a talk by Meridith Heckmann, the director of Market Research at Welch's. I literally cannot wait till Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow nice blog. you are a good writer. Have you considered writing fiction?