Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy Holi


Finance test : It was my first thought, this morning, aside from the alarm clock, which is less a thought than a reaction, the test was so very terrible yesterday and I have still not overcome that ordeal.

My law test was bad and now this…. Why am I dealing with the déjà vu?

I really had studied quite a lot but in retrospect, I guess that was not enough.

I am sitting in library Again!! and trying to wrap up my case-write up for Ice-wine, my consumer behaviour class.

I pop my knuckles in the silence and think of friend who hates it but, I do not stop.

I should be doing work of sorts or being productive, although I define this as productive; more so than mindless sporadic reading/pondering process.

Cette après-midi.

In an hour, I will get back my test.. I am dreading it!!!!

I am hungry..

It is cold today….. – 15 I think. With the wind chill... it is really bad...

Warming up to the idea that it will be getting high by the end of this month, I see it as more of an inevitability. Seeing things beautiful sometimes anyway but sounds like an experience to assemble words about. Some other part of life regardless, I suppose.

This morning, walking, in the cold, I kept a sharp eye. It’s something I do these days, to prevent running into those I don't want to.

Weekend was all about studying for Finance.. which I still do not believe that I completely screwed up!

Friday night—watched the movie, “ Kabul Express.” We both liked it so much. I could relate so much to the book, Kite Runner… the terms Hazara, Phustuns..…

It was a good movie.

Saturday, for a change, I wrote my case write up at a Starbucks café, which was pleasantly soothing expereince with white choclate mocha. I usually get distracted, however, this time, I got lot done--- listening to music recorded.

We went to Tamarind Bay at Cambridge for dinner that night. ‘t was ok.

On the side note, it was HOLI on Saturday. The picture above was taken 2 years ago back home.... My first holi with Pras.... Lots of memories that day!

1 comment:

Bijoy said...

hey happy holi to you and the article holi is also wonderful keep up the good work be in touch very nice blog you have.


regards Biby - Blog