Saturday, April 28, 2007

Studyy

It's barely 11:20 and i can hardly keep my eyes open. It’s going to be nice to be asleep by midnight or a little after. I have been studying all day.. FINANCE.. dividend payout, bonds, stock, capital gains...uughhh

Second semester is literally done( Alas!) My last day of class was on Friday. Thursday we had the law Presentation and we got A on the spot!!! Our group was happy. Since we had spend soooo much time on the case analysis and the rationale.. it really paid off. Our case was on “Sherman Act” and “Arbitration” on Mitsubishi Vs Chrysler Company. Also got a satisfying grade on our IT presentation. Hopefully, the final grade will be as good as this one. So far, it has been good. I have been working straight through this semester. I'm not sure where it went. Never really stopped to take a breath ( well maybe here and there :). All of a sudden it is the last week of school.

Next week at this time, I will be in Frankfurt. I am excited but scared as well, because by then, I will be done with my Finance exam.. Wonder how I will do it.... ?? I wish Pras was allowed to join the group. I really wanted to see “Germany” with him but they would not let him….Maybe next time...

It was a beautiful day today…. beautiful in a photograph. A blue sky, electric green trees, people walking about... blustery winds and noises everywhere. Pras went for a walk! Lucky him. He did not take me along as I had to study... and I could not argue with him because I really had to.

Friday evening was nice and relaxing. We had the Yadav brothers at our place. White wine/Newcastle beer, spinach and shrimp curry ... were a good combination.

I cannot study anymore. Both Pras and I, we are watching a program called “1000 places to see before you die" on Travel channel. They are showing city of Paris... what a beautiful city that was........City of love.. Pariisssss.. tres tres bon!

No comments: