Monday, April 30, 2007

three more days till Final

Been studying all day today….. yesterday and day before yesterday. Exam is on Wednesday and Thursday morning…... (All throughout the weekend I studied and completely forgot to go the " Save Darfur" demonstration at Boston Commons!! sucks!!!!) on the other hand, Pras managed to go see the "Raag concert" at MIT. Lucky him....

I have closed all the blinds and been focusing on my corporate finance book. About forty minutes ago, I eased back the curtains and saw lights. What a beautiful day it is outside.

I need a break. I have been hooked with the facebook. I met my old high friend Natasha from Japan almost after 12 years. Kudos to Facebook! It is really is amazing and addictive.

I did not go to school today. Decided to stay home and study. Been productive day I must say. Another couple hours of Finance and then I will focus on my Operational Management.

I want to keep writing... I just can't think of anything else important right now. Another night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Deepti,

good luck with your finals!

as I've been reading through your blog, I feel as if I'm reading about myself. The emotions - happiness, feeling down -but having positive thoughts and wonderful support around you. Your interests - from reading and writing, movies etc. Your blog has inspired me to start writing again. Although I don't know you, thanks for helping me get my life back on track at a much needed time.