Thursday, May 24, 2007

after a long silence..

Needless to say, I have been extremely busy with school work as well as other stuff. I promise I will write something here as soon as the world stops and lets me off. :) *Sigh*

I remain hopelessly behind with journal entries.

I have yet to write about the exciting part from the Germany trip-- which I assure will come soon.

Summer semester has been hectic. Having a class twice a week is quite brutal. We have case write-ups and case reading everyday for the 4 classes.

Last week my uncle and aunt were in Boston for 2 days. They were in Belgium and made a stop in Boston before heading to NY on Friday. To make the thing worse, we had a pouring rain on Friday. Despite the nasty weather we still managed to take a tour of Boston. Prasanna took us in a drive to Rockport and Gloucester.. (Excuse my typo!) which both my uncle and aunt enjoyed a lot!!!!

We left Boston around 9:30 at night and got to Long Island at 1:15 in the morning. We had to head off to Virginia for our cousin's graduation so we had to leave the next morning. I was bit sad cause I really wanted to spend time with my uncle and aunts........ it was very very short visit!

The drive from Long Island to Virgina was long and tiring BUT we made it!!

Virgina was fun.... University of Virginia is Beautiful. Both Pras and I, we had visited our cousin about 3 years ago .. and now here we are in his graduation. The campus really reminded me of my own University. Beautiful and Green "University of Mississippi." The exciting trip was also the speaker in the ceremony! John Grisham was one of the speakers!! I was so excitied. I had seen him about 4 years ago in book store when he was doing a book signing in his hometown of Oxford, MS. Seeing him again was indeed a pleasure ....

But amongst all was the WEATHER!! ..… the weather was superb!! Neither a scorching sun nor a cold wind.. it was perfect.. Simply perfect. Graduation was nice. Family re-union was even more fun! We flew from Baltimore on Monday night.. 7 family members all flying together.... I remember, I used to always tell my parents how I hated flying alone and now, I had the liberty of flying with a whole family.

Right now everyone is in Boston. We have total of 7 members in the house. It feels nice. Very homely feeling!!

Here is a quick overview of all the little things I wanted to write about but never found the effort or the time to. I will try to be more disciplined from now on.

We had the Negotiation Workshop yesterday and the professor was indeed a character. He reminded me of a general in an Army. Had he been our professor, we would all have been very very disciplined.

Now back to studying!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice. have fun with your family. Do update more often.Thank you