Sunday, July 15, 2007

regualar snippets

I am sitting at home, doing my Gillette Case write up, (which is almost done) and watching the program called “High Net worth Individuals” at CNBC channel. I have been trying to follow the news at CNBC for last hour and half. Since at work, they have the CNBC news on all day, I thought it was going to be useful for me to brush up my financial knowledge. AND! I actually enjoyed the news…

High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) was interesting program. They had an interview with Laxmi Mittal and Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice. Since the "Beckhams" have just moved to the US, the whole financial world has their eyes on them.. They indeed are the High Net worth individuals.

Then suddenly, another interesting thing caught my eye. It was about “Jet Airways.” For some reason, I always thought, Jet Airways was from back home, however, to my dismay it is not. Anyways, back to the interesting stuff, the news was that, the CEO of Jet Airways, Mr. Naresh Goyal, revealed the world's most revolutionary interiors and most luxurious airline seats including their First Class Bedroom Suites. “The passenger will have their private butler,” Mt Goyal emphasized.

The total cost of this airline ticket from Mumbai to NY is approximately, 14,0000 $$ and the GREAT Mr. Goyal is worth $1.5 billion. Very very interesting!!!

It is hot!!! For some reason, I want it to rain and storm like it never has before. I wonder what it is about storms... or just snow... that makes the sky burn late at night.

Reading wise, I have started reading, Anita Desai's "Fasting and Feasting".. So far, nothing exciting has happened yet, but I am pretty sure, in next couple of chapters, it will be all exciting.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel glad to read ur blog.

Anonymous said...

you're back?