Thursday, July 12, 2007

When I came closer I saw that the fire dancers were out, twirling at the center of blazing trails of heat, their skin glistening gold and orange in the light... This was my dream.. I think I was in a jungle.. alone... no body on my side. I have been getting this feeling a lot lately.. don't know why....those...Lonely dreams.. :)

However, being alone did not make me unhappy. I was not SAD in my dream. Infact, quite content. Because in the end, what will it matter? What comfort can it possibly bring me? How will it justify my life to be first in the eyes of another? Only I can validate my existence. Surely it isn't right to put my hope in a fallible being. BLAH !! Blah... I am not making a single sense am I? It has been a rough week/days for me :)

Because of the hectic schedule, I wish I was living in a dorm. Sleep, get up in the morning go to school/work and then back to the dormm.. For instance, today, I have class until 10:30....... I will be dead tierd by then..

Work was interesting. Made graphs using Excel today and it was neat. It was really hot outside and I beleive it is. I feel like taking a nap.. a long nap..

I wonder, sometimes, how we keep ourselves above the despair that looms yawningly below us as we tread the fragile bridge of everyday life. I do not do anything but simply WONDER!!!

No comments: