Wednesday, August 15, 2007

last minute

One more day to go, then I am done with my School. However, rather than jumping up and down with joy... I am sad. I don't know why, but I am sad......... Life has taken some good turns, yet, I do not some how seem to be appreciating the fact. AND I have been reminded more than few times about this nature of mine.... Not a nice feeling when things do not get appreciated right.. :)

Anyways, I am in the library at the moment. Trying so very hard to study for the exam tomorrow... Regression Analysis, Chi square.. what not... and also writing a paper and studying for Marketing exam ..... and doing lot more other things as well..

I am tired. DEAD tired... I have already fallen asleep numerous times. However hard I try to keep myself awake, it does not work....I can only see nine lights from where I'm sitting. the computer in the next room is reflecting all over the ceiling and the door frame. the new call light is flashing red on the phone. it's amazing to me.

Now that the school is over, hopefully, I will be able to write more on this blog.

night..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I recently came across your blog while searching for MBA information (!). Really. Google can lead to surprises, sometimes. Just wanted to say hello and mention that I am also from Nepal but residing here. Nice blog.
R.