Monday, December 08, 2008

After long time

It is almost end of 2008 now. This has been a good year. Relaxing year. We did a whole lot of traveling..... this year was too short of a year. Now.. the new year of 2009 will be welcoming us in about couple of weeks.

Today is a cold Monday. I had to go to downtown Chicago to meet one individual from William and Blair Company but, i am sick. Hopefully not the flue but I feel weak. I have been drinking a lot but still feel tired and weak. It is cold outside--the ground is still white.. the snow has lies on the ground peacefully. About a year ago I had slipped and almost fractured my arm... This year I have been ultra careful. We still need to buy the winter attire. Boots and downs and what not...

Thanks Giving weekend was nice. We went to Louisiana and Mississippi. It was sort of a family gathering. We drove for almost 4 days back and forth but it was nice. I need to get into the habit of writing again.. and the reading one... I used to be a good reader and a writer...but now, I have not been doing so. I had started to study for my Series 7 exam... and now since I have been sick, I have not been able to focus. I need to tough...

This is a quick update...for now. I feel tired already!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
first week can request a balance transfer.
DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.