Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick update

Further enfeebling the market, Dollar plunges in the wake of Fed move... Fed cuts rates near Zero.. Another highlight of the news today.. Goldman bonuses set to sink.... apparently, the CEO is not going to be taking any bonuses for 2008. Well I guess that is how the work gets done in the Wall Street. If the market is good.. then you are showered with all that money... and vice versa.. I guess, to Investment Banks, this year has been one of the worst years.

The bad news in the economy does not stop to make the headlines... During the Thanks Giving break the Mumbai terror had seemed to capture the audience... now again, back to the recession world. The whole case of Bernanrd Madoff.. the Ponzii scheme as they say. Apparently, the Spanish heiress is suferring one of the biggest losses through this. Alicia Koplowiz... I believe is her name and she has lost about $ 14.3 mill through her invesment firm. uh oh....

Aside from the market world nothing interesting has happened. I am slowly recovering from the flu. I went to downtown all bundled up on Monday. It was 8 degree which in celsius translantes to being -15 I think. very very cold... I had my thermal on, but, it did not help nontheless. I was still cold...

I have to do to downtown again and it is suppose to snow tomorrow.. we are expecing.. 5 to 6 inches... Glory Glory. Pras is in Cali busy with his VC trek. I am busy preparing for my visit to downtown tomorrow. the new year is almost here.....

The fridge at our apartment stopped working and unfortunately, we had just stocked on Sunday...I have put the frozen food, creamer, milk outside the window but how long can I do that for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
first week can request a balance transfer.
DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.