Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Wow! What an amazing picture!! I was just surfing the net and voila there it was. So Strong and Concrete! Eye can be your Strongest Weapon!

Let me begin my day. The Wednesday!!

I had an appointment with one of the MBA directors at Babson at 2:00. I made a quick glance outside my window. The sun was up and smiling; but my instinct told me not to get fooled by its appearance and YES!! I follow my instinct.

In order to avoid any foreseen circumstances, I swiftly grabbed my sweater and slipped onto the available slippers on the floor and rushed outside.

Looks can be Deceiving! Sun was smiling at me BUT It was cooolllllldd!!!!!!!!!!

The coffee is ready and its aroma has succeeded in conquering our apartment. Our whole apartment smells so good!! I grab the hot coffee and started to bundle up. My destination today was at Babson. After getting ready, I make my way outside. Outside to the snowy and windy world!!

The white carpet of Snow still lay in front of our apartment. I take every precaution possible to avoid falling on the street. As I look up, I see my bus roar by. Shoot!! I missed the bus by 1 min. That is fine, I will wait another 10 minutes. Slowly and steady, I made it to the bus station.

YES!!! It indeed is a big accomplishment, however, my journey has not even started.

I wait and wait and the bus arrives nearly after 20 minutes. Thank god! I enter inside the bus gleefully and within the next 15 min I am at the Alewife station. I was about 20 min behind my time margin but when I got to the station so quickly I was relieved.

I got the token and went to the platform.

Tick tok, tick tok!! The train is not here… Where is the train?!

I could feel the blood rushing inside me at 90 /miles per second. Oh what a torment! I decide to take the train after months, and the day I take it, it decides to get LATE!! Uggh!!! Train arrives, 15 min late… ok!! At least it is here. … I need to get to the Park Street and change into the Green line and get to the Riverside. Just thinking about this made me uncomfortable in my stomach. Would I make it in time? Along with the other impatient riders, I hurriedly enter inside the train. Now it has to make the move… It does not move….. the door finally shuts and the train moves thank god!!

Not so quick Deepti, I hear someone whispering. It is coming from inside and the train stops at Porter square.. I should have known!!! “Sorry for an inconvenience, the train is running into some difficulties, we kindly ask the passengers to get into the next train!”

Need I say more…………… This is how my Day began!!!

Huffing and Puffing!! I did make it to BABSON!!! Thanks to my hubby, who took a short break from his work to drop me at School from the T station.

The school is wonderful. The thing that I like the most… amongst many things is how you can actually grab a Wall Street Journal off a shelf. Quite impressive isn’t it?

My appointment went well. Let’s not get into that!

My mission is accomplished!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deepti! I am Deepti as well. I read you today and really liked what I read. You can read me at Deepti's world- same site