Monday, December 12, 2005


“You are beautiful..” I hear the song play on the T.V. Such a beautiful song.

This is the new one from James Blunt and I absolutely love it. It sounds very similar to the ones of Tracy Chapman, but still is quiet unique.

It is so pretty this morning. The snow is glistening and the sun is shining and it is Monday!!
I anticipate this day to be relaxed, now that all the studying is done (well for a time being)! however, I realise lot of thing still needs to be taken care of. The hotel needs to get booked; the tickets need to be bought ASAP and most of all the French Visa. We still need to get it.

I went to the STA travel in the morning hoping not to have to deal with the same representative we had over the weekend. I enter the office and there she is smiling right back at me. Can I ignore her, apparently not since she is the only on at the desk. Reluctantly, I sat next to her and start to inquire about the Euro pass. “ Oops,” she said, “the system just went down, do you mind checking back later?” “ Absolutely not” was what I was thinking, “ Sure,” I said and headed out gleefully.

This lady was not the friendliest creature. Anyways, when I went back to the office for the second time, I was happy to see that lady helping a man. This other fellow, Ethan, helped me book the ticket and made an “ International Student cards,” for both my husband and I. Good deal! I thought!

Weekend was good. Moderate I suppose. Did not do anything special. We made it to the Harry Potter movie with Shailendra dai and Ishwar dai. I loved it. This movie like the first third parts is filled with the magical Aura and really fun to watch.

Priti, my sister, made it to the first show on the day it got released and has already seen it twice. Well her story is different. Both my sister and my brother are Harry Potter fans and addicted with the books. I guess you can get passionate if you continually follow to read all the volumes. For me, it is simply the time pass.

So long for today.

No comments: