Saturday, January 14, 2006

I was debating on whether to write this or not BUT!! then I thought WHY NOT!!

Life is not always blissful. Yup! Shit happens.Well today, was one of those days. Not keen on having something like this again!!

I did not do anything special. Was studying for a almost all day and that was about it.

Last night was fun. We had the YADAV familys along with Neevs and Anil dai for dinner.It was the loonnggg owed dinner for Anil dai and Neevs. We had fun. I had cooked Alfredo Shrimp Pasta but by the time we had our dinner, all the alfredo sauce was gone and the pasta was pretty dry! It did not look like this when I had just made it. I guess I had that in the oven for a long time.

So long for today. I just am not in the best mood to write today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you poor thing! this has happened to me on more than one occasion.You think you are all ready and set for dinner and there right in front of you sits your food that's supposed to look all scrumptious..instead looking dried out or soggy (in my case). well, as long as your guests appreciated the trouble you went through...it's all good!!