Wednesday, January 18, 2006



Rain Keeps Falling on my head.….. So I just did some talking' to the sun. ( Just hoped for the Sun!! It was no where to be seen) .I just wanted to sing this song all day. The only thing I wished was that I the rain was actually dripping on my head and not my whole body. It was one of those craziest weathers.

It rained all day and it was heavy downfall. I was completely DRENCEHED AND SOAKED!!!
It was one of those tiring days. Anil dai, dropped me off at Babson this morning. I got up like 6 0’ clock. I had the alarm for 6:30, but I had a fear of over sleeping and got up really early.

After the meeting with Mark, I took a cab and went to the Riverside station and then came home. Took the paper Mark had asked me to fax and again, off I went to the Harvard Station.
Waiting for the bus, and walking towards the Kinkos was the most atrocious part. This was where I got completely washed by the outrageous rain.

I came home, cooked dinner. Prasanna is away for Business. He has gone to San Francisco and is coming back tomorrow. Yup! he is off to San Fran AGAIN! Unable to cope with his absence and to have some fun, I had invited Arpana. =)Arpana and Navin came for dinner with cheese cake :) I made tuna dip and crackers with wine for snack and typical nepali food for dinner. We had a nice catch up after long time. It had been ages.

The dinner is over. They just left for home. It has been a long and strenuous day for me. So I am off to bed! Good night…..

No comments: