Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A lovely day


Ah, what a difficult day to blog. Lot of things, GOOD things are happening today. Lot to write but so little time. I am afraid this one will have to be less elaborate, and much shorter than I had hoped. Well I can just cramp everything.. but NAH! It can wait one more day. No hurry. I want to jot down everything in my memory lane very descriptively because each of my events has it’s own significance.

Just the other day, I got a call from the library about “ The Alchemist.” I was very excited and got that book along with “ Da Vinci Code.” I have already read this book but wanted to re read it and connect to what I seen at the Louvre. I am almost done with the Alchemist….. will definitely will you up with the story.

I FINALLY joined the GYM and went for a short workout this morning. Since it was my first morning, I did not want to overdo it. I ran for 45 min and that felt good. I realized how much I had missed running.

Well some one just buzzed at the door and I just received a bouquet of flowers. WOW!!!! Who had sent me these flowers? Hey! Why not let this be a suspense. I will reveal it the next time. Promise.

Today is our Anniversary! Yup!! I have been with Mrs. Dhungel for a whole year now and look forward to spending “Golden Jubilee” with Mr. D.

I have a class today. So need to catch up a bit On the studying part.

No comments: