Thursday, February 16, 2006

Procrastinator

I should have my blogging rights revoked. I've gotten really bad at keeping up with writing.I am not trying to be kind to myself, but NO I am not trying to be a Procrastinator either. I could make excuses and say that I've been really busy. WEll, the truth is I have been bit busy.

But on the bright side, hey! I am back! I will be doing this more often, more than you what have anticipated. Well, yes. I do surf the Internet with an almost alarming frequency (but it still does not give me enough time to write the blog). And despite the sometimes eclectic nature of the pages I surf, I can plow through high volumes of information at a rather snail rate so this kind of takes most of my time. Well....not really.... Bare with me please.

I opted to get involved in Amnesty international. Yesterday was my first meeting. There was a brief overview on the issues of trials, temptation and tribulation. Really very intriguing one. I got to meet people from various different places. Indonesia, Belarus, China. …to name a few. They have this GOTB, (get on the bus) program coming up. This is the Amnesty’s largest demonstration on Human Rights issues, which will be held at Manhattan. Looks very interesting.. who knows, you might just see me on tv=)

There are some ideas jogging in my mind below. I have realized this usually happens when I stop writing the blog consecutively. I have so much to write and I do not know where to start.

Right now.. My mind is like a sponge----Big bulky sponge.

I listened to my Buddhist chant today. It’s no longer a sinister addition to my mornings, in fact quite the opposite. You know. It's a soothing introduction to the new day. It also seems to help me to remember my dreams more accurately. Sometimes when you are having a rough or I should say boring day, reminiscing your dream will take you into this whole new world.

February is such a boring month anyway with that bleakly winter - we need something to celebrate. So voila—there is the Valentines Day. It was nice. Nothing especial since we just had our anniversary. We had a plan of eating a good home cooked meal, but somehow, Prasanna got locked out, so we ended up having a dinner at John Harvard. This place has good ambience and we always enjoy it. It was a good dinner.

We just got back from the MIT’s 50 k competition’s meeting. It was interesting one. On the last meeting I had send my profile, and I was actually contacted by one of the teams. They project involves developing application for hurricanes aftermaths. It sounds really very fascinating. Let’s see what the future holds.They had the "team" dinner. "Bertuccis's" pizza and italian deserts was on the list. not bad..


I have been quiet addicted to coffee these days. I guess the caffeine is slowly loosing its power because I can slowly feel myself becoming drowsy. It is only 10:30 now. Have you ever found yourself totally immersed in something totally bizarre? The ironic thing is. I'm so blank right now. It's awesome. I'm not feeling anything....my brain has shut off for now.yet! I am happy.

Ahhh-- It is a good night, or it may be an illusion but I am happy. I am tierd but happy. Prasanna is busy enjoying his favourite tv shows "Seinfield." The windows are still open. The night is pitch black and it is clearly accentuating the beautiful moon. Cool breeze slowly slides in.How I love this beautiful scene.

Well invigorated this morning, I decided to do little bit of weights and I seriously believe that every inch of my body is completely soared. It hurts like anything. I have yet to face the real consequences tomorrow morning.


So this means, it means time for me to say good night.

No comments: