Monday, February 13, 2006

winter


So, not having too much to talk about today, but wanting to keep current, I thought I'd expound momentarily on my weekend.

Well, what a morning. I got woken up couple of times and then I finally got out of bed.

Today is Monday. A day hated by many. And, as it turns out, rightfully so. For it has pagan roots and seriously ought to be thrown out.

I went to gym today. I resumed my daily routine. My kneecap is getting better. Usually I would brisk walk home after my workout session, however, today, I decided to take the bus to avoid the cold weather. I also had the study session at BU for my Accounting class and I feel great, GREAT that I finished the supposedly “difficult” case study.

Weekend--- We had the blizzard =)

Winter is a song and a season and something different. The true color of winter has finally decided to reveal its true face. The long awaited snowstorm finally arrived along with the silent wind with a wild ambassador that presented more awful than the shriek of a maskaline. It was quite powerful and was successful in bringing us with 1 foot of snow.

Mr D, finally got his beloved “Waffle maker,” yeah!!! And The Bistas, Pradeep dai and kamana were here for brunch. It really was torturous of us to make them walk in that blizzard with wind coming 40 mph however, we managed to have a good brunch. The waffle was quite a success indeed. =) We had a good time.That night, since it was a very snowy day, we decided to actually walk in the snow to get the minced meat for “momo.”

Walking in snow was fun—very fluffy.. everywhere so white…. So beautiful.

Momo was great!

Sunday was very relaxing.

Saturday- We were invited at the Yadavs along with Sishir dai’s family.. Food was Excellent.. I mean it was Superb! We always have fun at the YADAV residence
Very fun loving people and we love them.

Friday – We went to “ Ryles,” the Jazz club after dinner and enjoyed the Music. We completely got diluted in the soothing ambience and quickly forget how cold it was outside.

(Again, bare with me here.. I am jumping from one point to another with no particular reason! ) Like a Hob Nob in tea, my head appears to be unable to absorb detail at the moment. I had just called the customer service of the united Airlines, simply requesting them to add my 1000 miles, which I had earned but was not able to add because of "their"computer problem. For this simple issue, I was transferred to 3 different people and had a 45 min annoying argument. What a waste of my energy!! Sometimes, these types of call really infuriates me.

Shamefully I have to confront of not having read the “DA Vinci Code.” The book still seats neatly on our living room table with the beautiful picture of Mona Lisa smiling right back at me. I have not had time….. been bit busy. Really I have. Homework’s and all.

I am still desperately waiting to read, “The world is flat.” Let see how long I have to suffer.

I just had the chance to see the maoist leader, Prachadra’s Interview. It was good but still it is quite frightful how he said that the “king has to either exile or get executed.” I hope something good happens soon.

The Olympic is going on I suppose. Not the slightest idea of what is happening. Heard that Michelle Kwan decided to pull out from the Olympic. I feel sympathetic towards her for this. she had a dream of getting a "gold" medal this year and I guess, she can no longer fulfill it.

Babi is coming this Saturday and Daddy will come after that! Very very excited =) All tright then--- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Have a good time with your loved ones :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy valentines day to you too. I hope you had a great day. I am very much looking forward to reading that blog of yours.