Monday, March 27, 2006

rest..

Just got back from the library after finishing the 3 hours of studying. My brain needs a rest.

I am sipping my first round of coffee for the day. I do not even remember the last time I had the coffee, the home made one. It really has been ages. Suddenly, I have become the fan of the “ boost.” Let me assure you the fact that I have not regretted making this change =) this was also one of my ways of escaping the mundane routine.

I feel surprisingly very relaxed today, considering the fact that I ran for almost 30 min and Must be the yoga I suppose. Yes, I finally did the honour of going to the class. Today was my first day, and I have the urge to fly.. fly….fly very high! It was very relaxing.


The music does it all.. some sort of chant... so soothing..

Let’s quickly recapitulate my weekend shall we…

Friday- Shailendra dai and Sanjay were at our place for dinner. We had a nice jazzy and candle light dinner.

Saturday- We had initially planned to finish couple of our errands, but to our dismay, the weather did not play his part. As it was not one of the pleasant Saturdays, rather than hastily getting up, we decided to have a relaxed morning. After having a quick breakfast.. Croissants and tea, we got ready to go to the "Tax session" hosted by the Net-Nep organizations. The session indeed was very beneficial for both of us being a newly married couple and the credit definitely goes to the excellent speaker Mr. Shambu karki.

Later that evening, we went to the Surprise party hosted for Anil dai and Neevs, (the to-be bride and groom) at Motu dai’s and Ishwar dai’s residence. The party was a blast. Meeting with Sebs and the Connecticut gang was fun =) one of the main highlights of the night of course was the beautiful songs sung by the great singers.. Motu dai and Prasanna. Om bikram bista’s song is still humming in my head… The party was great. Thanks to Sebi dijju.

Sunday was bit busy day..…. Lot of studying needed to be done.. Therefore, we were in the library till 11:00 at night… yeah.. it was a long day.

Just turned on the MTV.Spring break in on. It would take an eternity to recount the 'adventures' of Spring Break. I had come to Boston for my First spring break…

Wow.. it seems ages…

The weather is absoultely gorgeous outside. Must be in upper 40's. I want to Run.. everyone in running.I can smell SPRING and just thinking about this makes me SMILE. The next to do chores in my list is to repair my bike. the tyres are all flat... I am excited to ride my bikes again!!!


I have absolutely no idea how to end this blog. Everybody knows that the ending shouldn't be abrupt. Rather than boring you by dwelling into my redundancy or writing some banal thoughts, I suppose it would be very advisable for me to put a full stop to my blog at this minute.

Sayonara.

There.. it was not that bad… =)

No comments: