Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sweet Dreams


Yup, I have realized that I have been bit behind writing the blog.

It is about 1:00 in the morning. Prasanna is doing his office work and I decided to give him a company in this wee hour and supposedly write a blog as well.

We just had a dinner. Pad thai, masaman curry and some mike’s pastries for desert.

Nothing new has happened recently..

Let me recollect back…

My Thulo daddy was here in Boston. He came from Mississippi for a meeting for two days. I had not see him for almost two years and it was a wonderful to see him. I was very very excited. I was actually in MS with them for four longg years. Even though it was a very short time, we really had a great time. He will leave back for Mississippi tomorrow.

What else… I have become a very big fan of “ BOOST.” =) Actually, I have become very addictive and drink like two cups a day.

My blog may be representative of my train of thoughts… the thoughts which is not making an absolute sense. Streamlined forward in one dimension, but very fastly moving, clunky, and awkwardly belching .


Forgive the inability to articulate; although my writing is decent..I think

I guess you can blame it for the late hours.Speaking about hours, it is almost 2 now. 2 in the morning and Prasanna is still typing furiously. What is he typing I wonder...but I dare not disturb him. My battery in the labtop is running low and I really cannot be bothered to plug in the outlet.

I guess the only solution now it to bid farewell.


Good night.. sleep tight..

No comments: