Monday, April 17, 2006

Musical Weekend

This weekend has been A “ MUSICAL FIESTA” for me. Attending from two days of Music Conference and istening from the great ustads and Pundits has been an extravagant experience.

We ended our great weekends with the concert from “Jagit Singh.”

However much I would like to go in detail, I cannot at the moment because of my assignments. I am in midst of making a “Cash flow” analysis and I need to urgently get back to my work before I get drifted into the whole addictive internet surfing world.

Today is the PATRIOTS day and the BOSTON MARATHON. I just took a quick peep outside the window... people are gathered in the road and getting ready for the PARADE :)

I will be posting the details...promise!

I would also like to update the fact that the garden of blogging will be dry for a while. Must finish a MASSIVE assignment, along with attempting to write up.So, I may have random snippets up here, or various dazed thoughts; most likely not a whole lot for the next 3 weeks-1month.Just FYI...this garden is temporarily experiencing a drought.

No comments: