Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wedding

It cannot be often that when you are student with loads of work, u still have time to have fun ( you are supposed to be studying right!!), however, my case was different THIS weekend.

To tell you the truth, the weekend before that was quite hectic. We had the 2 days Simulation workshop with total of 100 MBA students. It was very exhausting. My body is still not used to the new routine. I was really worn out last weekend. To top it all off, I had my first presentation on Tuesday which means work all day on Monday as well.Simulation indeed was a wonderful experince. We had to come with a stategic plan for this fake company and present it to the CEO and the Board members. I was given the title of SVP International Market.-- the exact title that I would like to get someday ! :)

Fast forward this weekend :) We went to New Jersey to attend Prasanna's friend Kunal's wedding. Kunal is a one of prasanna's good friends from Cornell. I had met him about 2 years back at their school's reunion. It was a typical Indian wedding. Kunal came on a HORSE!! Where on earth did they get the horse from? Derbys? The wedding was filled with FUNN!!! The couple looked VERY HAPPY :) It was nice meeting pras's friend after long time. It was sort of like a reunion for them. We left on Saturday afternoon and got back late night on Sunday and back to School on Monday.

By the way, it is almost 12:40 am now. It has been a very longgg day for me. I left home with Mr D-- around 8:30. I got back at 10:30. I had my very first MBA quiz today in Statistic. I have been in the library all day-- doing homeworks. I am tierd and worn out. I hate Tuesday's and Wednesdays-- I have class till 10:00... blah blah blah :)

I am ready to go to bed. However, my husband is on the phone with his team back in Nepal. He has been working since he got back from office. When I got up this morning, he was ready to call his office in KTM and now, I am about to go to bed and he is still on the phone.

I have to do little bit reading myself. I gotta do that before I doze off :)

Night

No comments: